THE SPECIFIC CHOICE OF SUPLASYN®
- 1Improvement of functionality and pain with persistent effects up to 6 months (1) *
- 2Easy for doctors to inject (low viscosity)
- 3Very good Safety ** (2,3)
- 4Suitable for small synovial joints ensuring the appropriate dosage in these joints
- 5Suplasyn® m.d. was more effective in the improvement of fine hand function compared to steroids (1)
1. Montfort J et all. Comparative efficacy of intraarticular hyaluronic acid and corticoid injections in osteoarthritis of the first carpometacarpal joint: results of a 6-month single-masked randomized study
2. Gydek A et al. "Efficacy and safety of intra-articular use of Hyaluronic acid (Suplasyn) in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis" Przegl Lek. 2011;68(6) 307-10.
3. Petrella R J: Hyaluronic acid for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: Long-term outcomes from a naturalistic primary care experience. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2OO5;84:287- 283.
* This depends on patient's individual response
** Post-marketing surveillance report