daily activities (1)
> 80% of improvement of pain (VAS scores) (2)
Significant improvement of all functional criteria (1)Significant improvement of:
Extremely low rate of adverse events
(< 2% adverse events observed)**
Suplasyn® can be efficient from the 1st injection SERIES FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS IN THE MAJORITY OF PATIENTS
Primary efficacy outcome:
- SUPLASYN® can be efficient from the 1st INJECTION SERIES for up to 6 MONTHS in the majority of patients *** (2)
- Up to 6 MONTHS clinical effect on pain and functionality *** (2)
- OPTIMUM MOLECULAR Weight: optimum stimulation of endogenous Hyaluronic
Acid synthesis & easy access to diseased tissue (3)
- EASY for doctors to inject (low viscosity)
- Very good SAFETY ** (1,2)
* 4519 patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee were included in this study (2011). Subjective sensation of improvement
of doctors (n=4,499) and patients (n=4,505) was evaluated.
** Post-marketing surveillance report
*** This depends on patient's individual response
1. Gydek A et al. ¨Efficacy and safety of intra-articular use of Hyaluronic acid (Suplasyn) in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis¨ Przegl Lek. 2011;68(6) 307-10.
2. Petrella R J: Hyaluronic acid for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: Long-term outcomes from a naturalistic primary care experience. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2OO5;84:287- 283.
3. Maheu E., Rannou F., Reginster J. Y., Efficacy and safety of hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: Evidence from real-life setting trials and surveys. Semin Arthritis Rheum 45, S28-33 (2016).