Advantages of only 1 injection
- Time saving (3)
- Patient Compliance (1)
- Reduction of risk of post-injection infection (1)
- Reduction of the cost of treatment (1,3)
Up to 6 months significant
pain relief and improvement
of functionality (1)
Very good tolerability
Only 1 injection.
Up to 6 months significant pain relief
The survey results measured at 3 and 6 months after a Suplasyn® 1-shot injection was significantly lower than the baseline results
Significant decrease in pain scores determined from the VAS** as measured by the patient at 3 and 6 months after Suplasyn® 1-Shot injection
* Month 6 vs Baseline
** Visual Analog Score
Very good tolerability
Suplasyn® 1-shot has shown that 2.2% of the population reported experiencing adverse events.
- 86.7% of patients declared an
improvement in their health
- 80.6% of patients declared improvement
at 6 months post injection
- SUPLASYN® 1-Shot is intended to be a single administration (1)
- Up to 6 MONTHS clinical effect on pain and functionality (5) *
- OPTIMUM MOLECULAR Weight: optimum stimulation of endogenous Hyaluronic
Acid synthesis & easy access to diseased tissue (4)
- EASY for doctors to inject (low viscosity)
- Very good SAFETY (5)
1. Blanch J et al. ASKOT STUDY: Effectiveness and safety of a 1-shot injection of sodium Hyaluronate for knee osteoarthritis treatment. Springer Experience & Drug Evidence.
2. Chevalier X. et al. Single, intra-articular treatment with 6 ml hylan G-F 20 in patients with symptomatic primary osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomised, multicentre, double-blind, placebo controlled trial. Ann Rheum Dis 2010;69:113–119.
3. D. Van Linthoudt and U.E. Gasser. Evaluation of the analgesic efficacy and short-term tolerance of a single 6 ml injection of hyaluronic acid (Suplasyn® 1-Shot) on osteoarthritis of the knee. Dolor. 2013;28:89-92.
4. Maheu E., Rannou F., Reginster J. Y., Efficacy and safety of hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: Evidence from real-life setting trials and surveys. Semin Arthritis Rheum 45, S28-33 (2016).
5. Petrella RJ : Hyaluronic Acid in treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder Abstract from the 61th Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) 8-11 Juni 2005
* This depends on patient's individual response