daily activities (1)
> 80% of improvement of pain (VAS scores) (2)
Significant improvement of all functional criteria (1)Significant improvement of:
Extremely low rate of adverse events
(< 1% adverse events observed)***
Suplasyn® can be efficient from the 1st injection2 AND UP TO 6 MONTHS IN THE MAJORITY OF PATIENTS
Primary efficacy outcome:
- SUPLASYN® can be efficient from the 1st INJECTION and up to 6 MONTHS in the majority of patients *** (2)
- Up to 6 MONTH clinical effect on pain and functionality *** (2)
- OPTIMUM MOLECULAR Weight: optimum stimulation of endogenous Hyaluronic
Acid synthesis & increased access to diseased tissue (3)
- EASY for doctors to inject (low viscosity)
- Very good SAFETY ** (1,2)
* 4519 patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee were included in this study (2011). Subjective sensation of improvement
of doctors (n=4,499) and patients (n=4,505) was evaluated.
** Post-marketing surveillance report
*** This depends on patient's individual response
1. Gydek A et al. ¨Efficacy and safety of intra-articular use of Hyaluronic acid (Suplasyn) in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis¨ Przegl Lek. 2011;68(6) 307-10.
2. Petrella R J: Hyaluronic acid for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: Long-term outcomes from a naturalistic primary care experience. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2OO5;84:287- 283.
3. Vitanzo C et al. Hyaluronans: Is clinical effectiveness dependent on molecular weight? The American Journal of Orthopedics. 2006; 421-28.